Contact us at: [email protected]
Worried about costs? Download our Means Test to see if you qualify for a reduced rate or a full bursary:
- Counselling is available for young people (15 to 25 yrs) who have been affected by abuse and addiction issues
- These issues manifest as depression, anxiety, sleep and eating disorders or through self-medication with drugs or alcohol
- Conversations are private and confidential
- Family counselling is also available
- Young people and their families who cannot afford therapy will be supported through our counselling bursaries
To refer a client:
Sign up online using the form below
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your email address to create an account
- Create a password – all passwords MUST be at least 6 characters and contain no special characters (i.e. [email protected]#$%&*)
Already created an account? Login below with your email and password to continue to complete the referral form.
Click here to learn more about how we are continuing to meet the needs of our youth clients during the coronavirus pandemic.