Join us for our 6th annual Chefs’ Charity Dinner!
This year we’re bringing our signature event to Surrey where we will celebrate our partnerships in the community and the remarkable achievements of our youth clients.
Proceeds from this fundraiser go towards our counselling and life-skills programs for youth with trauma-based mental health and addictions issues.
CBC Radio Host and filmmaker Angela Sterritt joins us once again as our MC, and we look forward to welcoming many of Surrey’s most influential leaders in government, business, first responders and health care to the event.
- Date: Saturday, November 2, 2019
- Location: Surrey City Hall Atrium (Main Lobby), 13450 104 Avenue, Surrey
- Parking: Public Parking at Surrey City Hall
- Time: 6:00pm Reception & Silent Auction / 7:00pm Dinner, Program & Live Auction
- Tickets: $150 (eligible for a $75 charitable tax receipt) – SOLD OUT
- Attire: Cocktail attire
- Menu: The menu, including reception style appetizers and a plated dinner, is created entirely from surplus food
Our 2019 Chefs:
Chefs TJ Conwi and Bruce Nollert (Ono Vancouver), Chef Shay Kelly (The Caterer), Chef Warren Chow (Juniper Kitchen & Bar), and Pastry Chef Alannah Peddie (Frolic & Forage) will present signature dishes made entirely from recovered (surplus) food.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
HOW YOUR SUPPORT HELPS
Dan’s Legacy’s harm prevention programs put the focus upstream by diverting youth from entrenched addiction and possible gang association. This pro-active approach gets ahead of the problem before it happens, and saves our community – your friends, family, employees, customers and suppliers – millions of dollars in costs these issues place on health care, the justice system, first responders and policing. In the past four years, we have helped over 300 youth overcome their mental health and addiction challenges and lead productive and fulfilling lives.
For more information, please contact Amy Mildenberger at [email protected] or 604.763.6024
2018 MEDIA RELEASE